Through grants, AMIN continues to work to fulfill its mission of a free Palestinian media that informs the public and promotes democracy and accountability.
We appreciate new opportunities and new sources of funding. Contact AMIN for more information about the organization, the media sector in Palestine, or to discuss partnerships and other opportunities.
Funding from the following organizations have helped advance the development of an independent and public media sector in Palestine (funders are listed alphabetically):
- British Consulate
- Canada Fund
- Catholic Relief Services
- European Union
- Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO)
- Geneva Centre for the Democratic Control of Armed Forces (DCAF)
- Open Society Institute (OSI)
- United Nations Democracy Fund (UNDEF)
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- US Consulate